Target groups of my remote trainings basics of austrian payroll:
You are looking for someone who can quickly, clearly and remote explain the basics and specialilties of austrian payroll accounting? My trainings are tailored to international companies that have subsidiaries in Austria and need a good and solid overview of the specifics and basics of Austrian payroll accounting and labor law.
Content of the training courses Basics of Payroll Accounting in Austria:
Flexibility is key – you and your company are in focus! I always go into detail about what you need: if you are a retail company, you are probably more interested in the specifics of time tracking and grading than in deferred bonus payments. In addition to your specific individual focus, you will of course receive a general overview of payroll accounting in Austria!
Content Training Fundamentals Payroll Accounting Austria (exemplary):
- Types of employment relationships, drafting of employment contracts and terminology
- Employment trial periods, contractual time limits and other termination of service contracts
- Gradings and collective agreements
- Remuneration, salary components and payroll accounts
- Current remuneration and other remuneration
- Bonuses, premiums and special payments
- Working hours and everything around time recording
- Overtime and allowances
- Holiday entitlement, illness remuneration and other paid absences
- Social security, payroll taxes and other charges
- Periods of notice, payments on withdrawal
Just as you like, remotely as a webinar or online training or even on site! You also decide on the duration and time: how much information do you need and when? Maybe you only need a cross-section or just an update on certain points? Your investment will be calculated on an hourly or flat rate basis – so here too: You are in focus – flexibility is key!